Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blogging about Blogs!

I am officially done blogging....it is after ten and I have been sitting here for 2 hours trying to find the PERFECT blog background. 2 Hours?? Who honestly has that kind of time to waste? I have come to conclude that until I find the "perfect" background, I am DONE blogging! So if you know of any good background sights (backgrounds that actually fit my screen, its a little laptop) please feel free to inform me....I NEED HELP!

3 comments:

  1. For backgrounds go to thecutestblogontheblock.com, lots and lots of cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but they don't show up very well on my little computer screen....idk is there a way to shrink em down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, couldn't help but notice you seemed a little stress with blogging. ;) Try http://aquapoppydesigns2.blogspot.com/ Or http://scrapgrounds.blogspot.com/ I have yet to really try either one, but it's worth a shot. Also, you can do your own and this lady shows how http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ Although this one can give you a headache and it's hard to get it to really turn out the way you want, I had to have a friend help me with it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete