Thursday, April 23, 2009

Graduation!

Hunter graduated preschool today. They had there graduation early this year because there preschool teacher is having a baby and is due any day. It was a really cute program and Pete and I are very proud of our BIG boy. I have mixed feelings as a mom about my little boy growing up. I enjoy watching him learn and grow, but his independance is scary too. Hunter has acomplished alot in the last year. He can now ride his pedal bike without training wheels, something he just decided to do one day....all by himself. He writes his name, knows his phone #, days of the week, his alphabet (in sign laguage too) and he has also started taking on new responsabilities. He now feeds and waters our dog and cat, he empties the dryer, hauls out the garbage, puts away his folded clothes, makes his bed.....and anything else mom needs his help with. He is my little helper and I would be lost without him. He is a good big brother and a great son. We love him tons!

2 comments: