Thursday, March 18, 2010

Kindergarten

Kindergarten

Hunter started school last august. It doesn't matter that the year before he went to preschool, this is the BIG kids school! He was pretty darn excited! His teacher is Mrs. Vasi and we later came to find out she lives just around the corner from us.



Hunter outside his elementary school on the first day. With his first homework assignment all ready to be turned in.



And another...ahh I love this kid! Shaydee had a really hard time and cried everyday for the first week.






He was so excited for school! He really loves his class and his teacher. I volunteer on Thursdays in his classroom so Shaydee and I know most of the kids and enjoy hearing all the stories Hunter comes home with. He is now super excited for 1st grade, because kindergarten is only half day so the big kid school doesn't really start until 1st grade.

2 comments:

  1. haha, I'm glad that he is enjoying school!!! I miss seeing your kiddos! I'm going to steal them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie!! I wish Meg was still in Kindergarten... They grow up so fast....

    ReplyDelete